Cassi? Chris? Are you reading this?!?! I know this WOD is your favorite!!! Better post your score to the comments, or at least just let us know you did it!!!
"Fight Gone Bad!"
Three rounds of:
Wall-ball, 20 pound ball, 10 ft target (Reps)
Sumo deadlift high-pull, 75 pounds (Reps)
Box Jump, 20" box (Reps)
Push-press, 75 pounds (Reps)
Row (Calories)
Subbed 1 pood KBS for the row and jumps were 18"
Big PR for me at 315 points
Natalie subbed 30# KBS, 45# SDHP, 45# Push press
Nat got 291
1 comment:
Hey guys. Looks good as usual. Sorry I haven't looked for awhile but were on vacation. Can't honestly say I was dissappointed to miss this one. Although Chris just informed me he wants to sub one of next weeks for this one. Did do the 5 k and I didn't do have bad. I am pretty sure I was about two minutes behind Natalie but I will have to look at my score once I get home. Ohh and Jake do you like my blog name. LOL> Cassi
Post a Comment